Dr. Desikachari "Desika" Nadadur brings a unique blend of scientific and spiritual perspective to leading a balanced, peaceful, and liberated life. Since a very young age he has been interested in meditation, mantra, yoga, in one form or the other. With age he only got more curious, practicing, studying and writing about the yogic and tantric techniques of Asana, Mantra, Yantra, Pranayama, Dhyana, Dharana, etc., and their place in and impact on our modern life.
He lives in the Pacific Northwest of USA, with his wife and two children.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Electronics and Communications Engineering from Sri Venkateswara University, A.P., India.
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Electrical Engineering from Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA, U.S.A.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Biomedical Imaging/Image Processing and Computer Vision from University of Washington, Seattle, WA, U.S.A.
- Babaji's Kriya Yoga—Levels 1 and 2—Kriya Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Dhyana, Mantra, etc., techniques.
- Thirumoolar's Siva Yoga (http://www.SivaYoga.org/)—All Levels—Techniques known as Three Divine Qualities (3DQs)
- Naada Kriya Yoga, Tantra, Carnatic Vocal Music, and Vibrational Healing
- Pranic Healing—Level 1
Over 20+ years of working in the areas of Medical Imaging, Healthcare Information Technology, and AI in Healthcare, and Personal Coaching.