Sivayanama Mandala PDF Download Link
Sometime in 2010 “I don’t remember the exact date” I started getting glimpses of this mandala, in bits and pieces, in my meditations and sometimes when I just closed my eyes to rest. After several days of this happening, I decided to draw it. So, I started to draw it directly on the computer using a painting program. As I started drawing it using the parts I saw in my meditations, it rapidly evolved into what you see here. Once this mandala was complete, I sent it to my Siva Yoga teacher Sivakami Om Anandi <http://www.sivayoga.com/> (she never liked to be called a Guru, so I am calling her teacher/mentor). She said that it had a special energy and that she wanted me to share it with other Siva Yogis. She asked if she could share it with those that were initiated by her into Siva Yoga and she sent it to them with my consent. I put the mandala on my blog and in the RSS feed as a logo, so that whoever visited it could partake on its energy. I printed it out, framed it and put it in my meditation room (actually, it is a walk-in closet which I converted to a meditation room!).
Several people have approached me requesting a copy of this mandala after they saw it on my blog. This mandala is now the logo for my site and any other site that I may create in the future. Since several people have requested this, I decided to create a PDF of it and distribute it via my blog.
How to Use:
How you use it is up to you. You can print and stick it to the wall as it is, or frame it and hang it on the wall. Concentrate on it, look at it, stare at it, pray to it, revere it, or just enjoy the beauty of it. Possibilities are endless. Let your heart decide at the moment. There is no right or wrong way to use it. When you look at the mandala, remember Our Sadguru Siddhar Thirumoolar who is the source of this mandala and whose energy radiates from this mandala. It is His geometric form. It is His Grace. The mantra inscribed in this mandala and the mandala itself is His calling card, if you will. You can use this mandala to make conscious contact with Him. It is in your intention and how strong it is.
Copyright and Redistribution:
- This is “Copyright © All rights reserved by Desikachari Nadadur, PhD (Moolanatha Skandakumara)”, the author.
- This is only for your personal use and cannot, in anyway, be used in any commercial or other works without the explicit written permission of the author and the copyright holder.
- You must not remove the copyright string that accompanies the image or any part of the document.
- You must not modify, mutilate the mandala or any part of this document in any way, shape or form.
- You must not display or use it in any way, shape or form to imply your authorship.
- If you want to redistribute this document, you may only do so by distributing this document in its entirety without any modifications. You may also distribute it by directing the interested parties to the author’s website given above.
- This work is to be given away free of charge, so you cannot charge money or material, for distributing this or sell it for any other commercial gain in any way. Gaining goodwill or good karma and Sadguru Siddhar Thirumoolar’s Grace is fine!!
- Any other restrictions that are not stated above explicitly or implicitly will apply as long as they don’t prevent fair personal use, and fair and free redistribution.
Why The Above Copyright Rant?
The above copyright notice is only to prevent abuse and misuse, and not to discourage its proper personal use or scare you in anyway.
Thanks for your interest in the Sivayanama Mandala. May this mandala work benefit you all. If possible, please send me an email or leave a comment below to let me know how you benefited from this mandala.
Sivayanama Mandala PDF Download Link
Love and Light,
Desikachari Nadadur, PhD
[…] for full notice. Home Start Here Blog All-Posts About Classes Contact Donate Sivayanama Mandala « Body Divine: […]