- Name: Desikachari Nadadur (Moolanatha Skandakumara), PhD
- Place of Birth: Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh (A.P.), India
- Native of: Tiruchanoor, near Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh (A.P.), India
- Current resident of: Issaquah, WA, USA
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Electronics and Communications Engineering, NBKRIST, Sri Venkateswara University, A.P., India
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Electrical Engineering, Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA, U.S.A.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering with Dissertation in Image Processing and Computer Vision from University of Washington, Seattle, WA, U.S.A.
- Babaji’s Kriya Yoga—Levels 1 and 2—Kriya Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Dhyana, Mantra, etc., techniques.
- Thirumoolar’s Siva Yoga—All Levels—Techniques known as Three Divine Qualities (3DQs)
- Naada Kriya Yoga, Accelerated Evolution and Carnatic Vocal Music from Sadhana School of Arts
- Master Choa Kok Sui’s Pranic Healing—Level 1
Working in the field of medical imaging and diagnostics, and image guided minimally invasive oncological therapies.
I am dedicated to self-discovery and self-mastery, and helping others on their way to their own self-discovery and self-mastery.